Classic Cars Exhibit today Monday at the Shops at Wailea from 11am to at least 2pm.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Congratulations Shannon Rowe!
Congratulations Shannon Rowe, for receiving the award as Outstanding Educator!!! Maui High School is lucky to have you!
Events Coming Up!
- Lei Po’o Making Mondays 2:30p-3:30p Shops of Wailea
- Lei Po’o Making Wednesdays 1:30p-2:30p Shops of Wailea
- Wailea Wednesdays Wednesdays 4:30p-6:30p Shops of Wailea
- Slack Key Guitar Show Wednesdays 6:30p-8:15p Napili Kai Beach Resort, Napili
- Coconut Frond Weaving Thursdays 4:30p-5:30p Shops of Wailea
- Ukulele Lessons Fridays 3:00p-4:00p Shops of Wailea
- Papa Hula Fridays 4:00p-5:00p Shops of Wailea
- Kukui Mall Farmers Market Saturdays 8a-12p Kukui Mall, Kihei
- Upcountry Farmers Market Saturdays 7a-11a Kulamalu Town Center, Pukalani
- Maui Sunday Market Sundays 4p-8p Kahului Shopping Center, Kahului
- Mele Monday’s Mondays 5p-7p until Dec 19 Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- Farmer’s Market Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays 8a-4p Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- Bingo Bell Wednesdays Wednesdays 5p-7p until Dec 21 Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- Talk Story, Sew, & Feast Thursdays 9a-1p or 12p-4p until Dec 15 The Sewing Hui, Makawao
- Holo Holo Friday’s Fridays 5p-7p Dec 9 until Dec 23 Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- Jazz Maui Presents Sunset Jazz Sundays through Dec 18, 2022 5p-7p Maui Kuia Estate Chocolate Factory, Lahaina
- Salvation Army Angel Tree Daily 10a-7p until Dec 10 Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- Holidays at the Shops Daily 4p-7p until December 22 Shops of Wailea
- Hawai‘i Craftsmen Exhibit Daily 10a-4p until Dec 23 MACC/Schaefer International Gallery
- Local Handmade Gifts and Decor Pop Up Daily until Dec 23 Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- Hui Holidays 2022 Daily 9a-4p until Dec 24 Hui No’eau Visual Arts Center, Makawao
- Maui Gift and Craft Fair Daily 9a-2p until December 25 Lahaina Gateway
- Photos with Santa Daily Monday through Fridays 11a-7p, Saturdays 11a-8pm, and Sundays 12p-6p through Dec 16. Then daily 11a-8p Dec 17-23. Last day Christmas Eve 10a-5p Dec 24 Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- Photo’s with Santa: Pet Night Tuesdays through Dec 20,2022 11a-7p Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- A Christmas Carol 7pm Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and 2pm Sundays December 9 through 18 ProArts Playhouse, Kihei
Week of December 11, 2022:
- Festival of Harps Dec 11, 2022 5p-6:30p Shops of Wailea
- Makena Golf Beach Club Benefit Golf Tournament Dec 11, 2022 11:30a-1p Makena Golf & Beach Club
- Holiday Sip N Shop Dec 11, 2022 12p Da Playground, Maalea
- Mele Kalikimaka Show-Tarvin Makai Dec 14,2022 4:30p-6p Shops of Wailea
- SIN- Service Industry Night Dec 14, 2022 9p Da Playground, Maalea
- The Uncensored Block Party OPEN MIC Dec 15, 2022 8p Da Playground, Maalea
- Sacred Sound Bath & Meditation Dec 15, 2022 5p-6:30p Spa Montage Kapalua Bay
- Christmas in Hawai‘i: Kimié Miner & Friends Dec 16, 2022 7:30p MACC/Castle Theater
- Kama’aina Nights Dec 16, 2022 7p-8p Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- Chala and Friends! Dec 16, 2022 9p Da Playground, Maalea
- Festival of Harps with Madrigals Singers in Costumes Dec 17, 2022 5p-6:30p Shops of Wailea
- Snow Zone Dec 17, 2022 6p-8p Campbell Park, Lahaina
- Keiki Club Dec 17, 2022 10a-11a Queen Kaahumanu Center, Kahului
- JADIP, Andre Leone, Eat A Mango, Kazami, DJ Peep Dec 17, 2022 9p-2a Da Playground, Maalea
- Festivus 5K Run & Keiki 1/2 Mile Dash Dec 18, 2022 7:30a-10a Kaunoa Senior Center, Paia
Magical Maui Moment
Sharing another Magical Maui Moment with you!
We greeted midnight to enjoy viewing the Lunar Eclipse also call “The Blood
Moon” along with the stars in the clear dark sky framing the Moon’s
fantastic display and beauty. That was a terrific experience and Bob did a
fantastic job taking a photo which highlighted the red colors that
highlighted the display.
Howard Dicus on Tourism
Today Howard Dicus, the business reporter for Hawaii News Now, mentioned this morning on his Tourism Report that the majority of Hawaii’s Tourists noted as of today are from the West and East Coasts of the US and very few from the Foreign Tourism Industry such as Canada, Japan, etc.
You must be logged in to post a comment.